WellRx “PID” Unloader Valve
The WellRx “PID” Unloader Valve is an associated tool for the WellRx KRTY Service Packer. The Equalizing Flow Valve is multifunction valve as it facilitates a way of equalizing tubing and annulus pressures as well as a bypass. In order to reduce the effect of fluid swabbing action when the equipment is run in or pulled out of the hole, a packer bypass is used. The valve has been designed to operate under harsh conditions.
- Backup rings on O-rings seal for high pressure and temperature.
- Standard connections.
- Right hand turn to open and right hand turn to close.
- Standard automatic jay mechanism.
- High-torque rating for manipulating heavy drill pipe into tight spots.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- Heavy-duty mandrel supports high hang-off weights.
- Smooth and simple operation.
- Drill stem and Production Testing
- HPHT Testing and Treating Operations.