WellRs “VATA” Series Straddle System
The WellRx “VATA” Series Straddle System is used for temporary or permanent isolation of tubing sections, perforations, or windows. The large packer throughbore enables maximum production after setting, and it permits access for a wide variety of intervention operations. VATA system can be run on coiled or jointed tubing and electric line with most common hydraulic and e-line setting tools.
- A large bore provides optimized flow area for increased production and facilitates intervention operations through the straddle.
- A sliding sleeve can be incorporated between elements to enable selective zonal isolation.
- The straddle packer can be installed and retrieved on slickline, braided line, or coiled tubing in a single trip, minimizing downtime.
- Multiple conveyance methods for the packer enhance operational efficiency and promote its use in remote or costly offshore operations.
- Temporary and permanent zonal isolation
- Tubing patch
- Water shutoff
- Zonal abandonment
- Deviated and horizontal wellbores